Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What's Next?

Running a marathon is one of those huge lifetime milestones. It left me asking What's Next? What's my next fitness goal?

I decided that first I wanted to get stronger and second I wanted to help others reach their fitness goals. I decided that becoming a Beachbody Coach would help me do that.


If you've been following me on Instagram I've been posted recently about the awesome results I've seen in just 22 days. I lost 4 pounds and started to see some definition in my abs. If you aren't following, click the link above to follow.


I have absolutely fallen in love with the Beachbody products. Vanilla Shakeology and PiYo specifically being my favorites right now.

Beachbody offers a Free Membership account just by clicking join on my site. Starting the first of the year I'm going to be doing a free accountability group on Facebook for few people to help them reach their goals. If you would like to be added let me know but I'll be posting here before I get that together.






I'm really excited about this new opportunity and please let me know how I can help you reach your goals.

 

No comments: